You might consider cosmetic Micro pigmentation if you.
- Suffer from make-up allergies.
- Wish to rejuvenate and improve your appearance.
- Wear contact lenses.
- Participate in sports or have a active lifestyle and need to
- Look your best at all times.
- Have thin, uneven, deformed or wrinkled lips.
- If you are a chemotherapy patient.
- Have sensitive and easily teary eyes.
- Suffering from hair loss condition.
- Have obstructed vision or motor impairment.
- Have undergone re constructive surgery or breast lift.
Permanent Make-up is long lasting, however you will want to refresh your permanent make-up every couple of years and it is not uncommon to want more as you become accustomed to your new make-up. You will feel little to no discomfort during the procedure. This is one of the advantages of having permanent Make-up procedure done Under physician’s supervision. Topical anesthetics have been developed especially for permanent make-up. Local anesthesia and nerve Blocking’s is administered by physician or RN for most comfortable experience possible. After a permanent makeup procedure there may be a slight swelling, redness of the skin wish will subside quickly. You may resume normal activity immediately following the procedure. Normal healing is a process for final result to be fully realized takes 3-6 weeks after initial placement. Don’t forget the saying ‘you get what you pay for…it will save you time, money and embarrassment to do it right the first time. Correction work is both costly, very difficult and at times not possible.
Permanent Make-up Services
- Areola Restoration/Scarring
- Lip Liner/Lip Color